Some supporters are thrilled with Ben Davies’ recent injury update and took to social media to express their happiness that the Tottenham defender is making a swift recovery after his operation on a hernia. Davies posted a video on Instagram which showed him making real progress in his rehabilitation – to the fans’ delight.
- Paulopacifici: ‘Great news’
- Jerrinjamescoys: ‘Hope you come back to ur best????’
- Ivan_siow: ‘Keep it up ben davies????’
- Mr_pochettino_: ‘Looking good Ben, speedy recovery .. ???????????????????????? #COYS’
- Eladlachovitzki: ‘Always such a hard worker…Ben thanks for giving Spurs everything you’ve got!’
- Nickbridgeman: ‘@bendavies33 , just be fit and healthy for the start of the season, we need you on the pitch, not the treatment table…. good luck with the recovery Ben….????’
- Marcymarc242016: ‘Yes Ben coming back stronger ????????’
- Wedwards2010: ‘Good luck with your recovery Ben COYS’
- Theangrymop: ‘Doing great Ben’
The 26-year-old joined Spurs from Swansea City in 2014 and has gone on to make 168 appearances in all competitions, scoring and creating 20 goals. Davies made 40 appearances across the board in 2018/19 and delayed going under the knife until the campaign came to a close so he could play in the Champions League final and European Championships qualifiers.
Davies is entering his sixth Premier League season as a Tottenham player and the penultimate year of his contract. Recovery from hernia surgery can take up to six weeks, so the Welsh international is expected to return to full training in July and should be fully fit by the time Spurs begin the 2019/20 campaign in August.
This is good news for the Lilywhites and fantastic for supporters to hear as there’s been uncertainty over Danny Rose’s future this summer. Davies is more than a decent