After going 517 days without making a permanent signing, Tottenham were fairly busy in the summer transfer market. As per Transfermarkt, Spurs brought in four new players (one on loan) and offloaded six (two on free transfers). They could be selling one or two more players before the overseas transfer window shuts too.
- Jack Clarke – £8.5m from Leeds United (July 2) on a four-year deal
- Tanguy Ndombele – £54.5m from Olympique Lyonnais (July 2) on a five-year deal
- Giovani Lo Celso – season-long loan from Real Betis (August 8)
- Ryan Sessegnon – £25m from Fulham (August 8) on a six-year deal
- Michel Vorm – free transfer (July 1)
- Fernando Lorente – free transfer (July 1)
- Jack Clarke – season-long loan to Leeds United (July 3)
- Kieran Trippier – undisclosed to Atletico Madrid (July 17)
- Vincent Janssen – undisclosed to Monterrey (July 23)
- Josh Onomah – undisclosed to Fulham (August 8)
- Cameron Carter-Vickers – season-long loan to Stoke City (August 8)
- Georges-Kevin N’koudou – £4.6m to Besiktas (August 22)
Tottenham can only bring in free transfers until September 2, but the only player they’ve been linked with is Fernando Llorente. The unattached centre-forward has so far turned down their contract offers for less money than he was on in 2018/19.
As for potential outgoings, Serge Aurier and Victor Wanyama have uncertain futures at Tottenham and may be sold if a suitor meets their asking price. Aurier has been linked with a move to AS Monaco and a return to Paris Saint-Germain while Wanyama has been linked with a move to Club Brugge.